Pyrography

Home Forums Pyrography Pyrography

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ewashent 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ewashent
    Keymaster

Hopefully we can get some good discussion started about wood burning. I think it is awesome and I learn something new every time I start a new project. So lets hear about some of your projects.

ewashent
    Keymaster

Tried out my new RazorTip SS-D10 yesterday and wow what a pleasure that unit is to work with. I highly recommend a unit like this when you get into very fine portrait work. I will probably do a product review in the blog but figured I would mention it here first.

ewashent
    Keymaster

I want to start creating more line art templates from pictures and portraits that I have taken with my digital camera. Is there anyone out there that can suggest some good software that can do this with not a huge learning curve and a decent price point. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

ewashent
    Keymaster

I found and interesting program that looks like it is going to be good for making line art patterns from regular photo’s. The program is open source freeware and is called Gimp. I am just running it through its paces and will let everyone know if it is worth checking out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.