Country Living

Home Forums Custom Country Creations Forum Country Living

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ewashent 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ewashent
    Keymaster

If anyone has any specific questions feel free to use this forum to ask me or other members for input. I too am learning as I go so welcome any advice on acreage living that will help me and the members of this forum enjoy country living that much more.

ewashent
    Keymaster

I put on the blog this morning a recycling idea that I use all the time for starting the fire pit and charcoal BBQ. I will keep posting other good recycling idea’s as well, but would also like to hear some idea’s from the readers on what you do to re-purpose and recycle around your home.
    Cheers and look forward to some great idea’s.

CeeJay
    Participant

I really enjoy your posts and find some of your suggestions very helpful.

ewashent
    Keymaster

Just wanted to remind everyone that now is a good time to start germinating your seeds indoors in preparation for the start of spring planting. I started all of my chile peppers, tabasco peppers and comfrey yesterday as they need 4 to 8 weeks head start. Anyhow happy planting and keep dreaming of spring……

ewashent
    Keymaster

Pretty stoked that it has only been a week and most of my seeds have begun to spout and some are already an inch high. I feel like Jack and bean stock watching some of them get bigger each day.
    Going to be a good garden this year I can feel it.

ewashent
    Keymaster

Started to harvest our radishes yesterday and noticed that most of them have some sort of worm holes in them. Any ideas on how to prevent this next year, I was really bummed out to have them almost all bad.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.