Most people focus on trying to eat healthy, but unfortunately forget to think the same way when it comes to their pets. Here is a really healthy treat recipe that has no added preservatives or fillers.
Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 2 1\2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2\3 cup Pureed Pumpkin, either canned or fresh
- 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix on medium speed until the dough comes together.
- Turnout dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to 1\4″ thick. Add a few drops of water if dough is to stiff, or a touch of flour if its to sticky.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out desired shapes. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes until cookies are dry to the touch.
- Cool on a wire rack before serving.